Friday, October 10, 2008

Playing Dress Up

Yesterday I got a box in the mail from my mom with some clothes that she had picked up for the kids. In it was some dresses from when my sisters and I were babies. Oh my goodness. I am in love with these little vintage baby dresses, and I spent the evening last night looking for more online. I may have found a new hobby...collecting vintage baby clothes. I can't wait to wash and iron them and get them on my sweet baby girl!
Jonathan is loving him some blue's clues these days. Yesterday we were in the parking lot at the church and he said "Where's an orange clue? Where's an orange clue? OVER THERE!!!" Sure enough someone had orange "go tigers" paint on their car complete with Orange paw print. I have learned that when he says he sees something he really does, and it usually takes me a few minutes to figure it out.




1 comment:

Superchikk said...

So sweet! You MUST post some pictures of Avery in those dresses!

And Jonathan is a very smart boy. I've already figured out that C seems to be more observant than I give him credit for. I'm sure that since Jonathan can talk to you about what he sees, it is blowing you away! Good luck finding all those clues!