Thursday, January 31, 2008

Here are some fun questions that Staci emailed me, so I figured I would answer on here. I skipped a few that were email related.

1. What is your occupation? Stay at home mom. I had the most stressful dream yesterday that I was quitting a job without another one and I was so relieved when I woke up and realized that I don't have to worry about that right now.
2. What color are your socks right now? white
3. What are you listening to right now? Watermark's Knees to the Earth
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Ben and Jerry's Phish Food, but the Light version
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep. I learned how to drive on one.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hmm. Aquamarine?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mom
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I love Staci to death. She is a precious lifelong friend.
9. How old are you today? 29
10. Favorite drink? Hot peppermint tea or Sonic's Watermelon Sprite
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? I guess football
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Have I ever not is probably a better question
13. Pets? Little yorkie Mazie Grace
14. Favorite food? Love a good soup
15. Last movie you watched? Apollo 13 on TV last weekend
16. Favorite Day of the year? christmas
17. What do you do to vent anger? cry
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? probably my dolls
19. What is your favorite season? summer
20. Hugs or kisses? I guess it depends on who's handing them out
21. Cherry or Blueberry? blueberry
22. What happened to ???? New Kids on the Block. Are they really trying for a comeback?
23. When was the last time you cried? Last week?
24. What is on the floor of your closet? lots of clothes and shoes
25. Favorite smells? Apples and cinnamon
26. Who inspires you? Other moms who work so hard for their families.
27. What are you afraid of? heights and sudden loud noises
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? spicy
29. Favorite car? I still dream of a little 2 seater convertible someday
30. Favorite cat breed? I am not a fan of cats. But I love Jeni's Kedi
31. Number of keys on your key ring? Maybe 5. I have 2 key rings in my purse though.
32. How many years at your current job? About a year and a half as a stay at home mom. 8 years as a wife, 7 years of that in full time minstry.
33. Favorite day of the week? Friday
34. How many states have you lived in? 3
35. Do you think you're funny? occasionally

Tag: Kate and Melissa

No comments: