Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hey Baby!





We had our 4D ultrasound today and were able to see our sweet baby Avery's face for the first time. I am so amazed that this is even possible! In the first video she is smiling a little bit in the beginning (whoever says newborns don't smile is just wrong) and then snuggling in, in the second video she is yawning so big and you can see her toothless gums. I think she looks a lot like Jonathan, but she definately has her mama's humongo forehead. I'll add one of Jonathan's newborn pictures so you can compare.














4 comments:

Edwin and Melissa said...

Look at that precious baby! Now i can't wait for her to be here.

Superchikk said...

That is so awesome!

Angela said...

That is so cool! How exciting to see. I know you can't wait to see in person!

3d ultrasounds said...

That is some crazy, fascinating stuff. And as a fairly experienced kicker, I have to say the boy had potential way back then. You need to nurture Ace’s natural talent in that area.I like the videos..............