Thursday, August 24, 2006

Diaper Mania

I have had it with diapers. I used to wonder what they did in countries without diapers, and I think now I know, because they are so faulty that I just about wonder why I even bother. I think I have washed poop out of every outfit Jonathan has worn this week. Thank the Lord for Oxy Clean Baby! I have tried almost every kind of diaper available, and can't find one I trust. Next on my list are the Pampers Swaddlers, which I haven't used since the hospital, and they are my last hope. I've even entertained the thought of trying that insane baby potty training idea (http://www.diaperfreebaby.org for more info on that). He's in a size 2, which is supposedly for 12-18 pounds, and while I'm not sure how much he weighs right now, he was 12 pounds at his last Dr. visit, and I'm sure he has not gained 6 pounds in the last month and a half. So, I guess I'll keep on trying and keep on washing poopy outfits until something works.

1 comment:

Superchikk said...

That's stinky...in more ways than one! I know that Mom always bought Pampers, even when she wouldn't buy anything else name brand! Hopefully they will work for Jonathan.