Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Ben and I celebrated our 7th anniversary this week. It's fun to think back over all the things we've been through together. When we got married we were barely 21 and in the middle of college. Ben was working at Sam's and I was working at the bank while we were going to school. We lived in an apartment, and our schedules were crazy. It was very common for us to eat dinner at 9:30 or later each night. Our grocery budget was $70 every 2 weeks, and we had another $20 to go out to eat once every 2 weeks! It was just a year later that we moved to Alabama to begin full time student ministry. I remember at some point before we were married Ben and I were talking about the future and struggling over some decisions, and I said "I can just imagine God smiling at us right now and saying, 'It's hard for you to make this decision right now, but you have no idea how much I have planned for you, you're going to be just fine". He is so faithful, and has brought us so far. I am so excited about the rest of our lives together. Love you baby!

Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:6

1 comment:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

Isn't marriage just unbelievable. I LOVE it! We celebrated 5 years this summer and I can't wait until we have another 5 years together!!