Thursday, November 29, 2007

Where has the time gone?

I have no idea how it became such a long time since my last post. This fall went by so fast!


The biggest news in our lives is that we are expecting baby number 2! He or she will be joining us around May 15, about two weeks after Jonathan's first birthday. Other than that, I'll let these pictures update you on what we've been up to.

We ended the summer with a trip to the beach at the Outer Banks.



For Memorial Day we had another Meat Feast...yum!



Jonathan loves to help with the dishwasher. Every time I open it he gets the soap out of the cabinet for me.



Grandpa came to visit.



Jonathan did this with his sandwich while I ran upstairs for a minute.

Jonathan loves to curl up in a blanket and read a book, just like his mommy. Books are his all time favorite thing right now, and this one, The Fire Cat, was Ben's when he was little. Jonathan is loving it now.




He found these things in his drawer and had to put them on. Who says boys can't play dress up?


To say "please" in sign language, you rub your hand in a circular motion on your chest. This results in food EVERYWHERE.


My First Living Room Fort. Fun Times!


Headed to class at church. He is there about 5 times a week.

My little man



The Fire Cat again.


Thanksgiving. The funniest part of this meal was when he realized that there was a picture of a dog on his plate (the same plate that he uses several times a week), gasped, and pushed all the food off so he could see better.


So that's where we are now. Getting ready for Christmas. Our good friends from Alabama will be coming to visit in a few weeks and then we will be headed home for a visit.


See you soon!



3 comments:

Superchikk said...

So glad to have an update and see pictures! Jonathan is growing so much and is so cute!

Kate Hart said...

Congrats on the new baby! You and I are about two months apart. :-) Jonathan is just adorable-- I love the picture of him in his backpack!

Zach and Erin Kennedy said...

I am so happy to see an update!! Congratulations on the new baby!!!!! That is so exciting. I love this whole blog thing...it makes it so much easier to keep up. I miss ya'll and can't believe how big Jonathan is. He is such a doll.