Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Summer Fun





We had a super fun day today. Jonathan and I were home all day, so after breakfast we took a walk to the neigborhood dog park and let Mazie run free for a little bit. Then after lunch I hooked up the garden hose and let Jonathan play in the water. It was so hot today and the water felt great! I ended up soaked too. Mazie wasn't the biggest fan of the water, so she hung out in the shade. After that we enjoyed some fresh apple carrot kiwi juice and then took a long nap. Yea for summer! I love it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet you're greatful for a day to relax. Reading that made me want to go hook up a hose and run around!

Unknown said...

I seriously don't know if he could be any cuter!!!

Superchikk said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy and needed a day to relax and have fun!

Oh, and congrats on the new car!