Monday, September 18, 2006

Are you my Tio?


Just a few minutes ago the pest control guy came to do our annual termite inspection and our quarterly bug spray. I had Jonathan in one arm and Mazie in the other as he was telling me what he was here for and what he would spray, etc. As he was talking, all of a sudden Jonathan busted out laughing harder than I've ever heard him laugh. He thought the guy was so funny. I think he may have thought that he was his Tio Edwin, who has apparently made a very good impression on Jonathan.
Then a few minutes later I still had both Jonathan and Mazie in my arms and I was sitting on the couch, and Jonathan reached out and grabbed a handful of Mazie's fur. Thankfully Mazie is a very good girl and didn't snap. She only screamed as loud as she could, and it was so sad. I'm just so glad to know that her first reaction wasn't to bite. Looks like she'll be able to stay! Here's a pic of Mazie...I'll let her be the star today since she was so good.

2 comments:

Superchikk said...

Poor thing, and good for her! You already knew Maize was a good girl...she just hadn't been tested yet. I'm glad it worked out well.

The pest control people have been calling, trying to set up our termite inspection. I'm trying to put it off as much as I can. I don't know why, but I really hate it!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Thanksgiving so that I can see you all. Auntie is coming, Jonathan!!